Molectron Pulse Plasma Arc
- Provide a method of water purification which cost effectively treats organic chemicals and pathogens to levels that meets or exceeds regulatory standards.
- Cost effectively treat contaminants not possible with traditional treatment technologies.
- Reduces the dependence on hazardous chemicals to effect water treatment and eliminates the health/environmental effects of these chemicals in ‘purified water’.
- Significantly reduce waste sludge/streams which are a by-product of current treatment systems thus reducing costs and secondary/tertiary treatment.
- Significantly reduce labor, operating, support and capital costs as well as deployment through a portable and/or modular ‘scale to fit the application’ design approach.
- Allows for rapid deployment and startup during natural/man-made disaster areas or in remote areas where infrastructure doesn’t support installation and start-up.
- Act as a ‘plug and play’ add on to existing treatment systems to enhance treatment, reduce costs and improve efficiency of operations.
- Environmentally friendly, i.e., low energy requirements, enhanced water purity, lower VOC’s, no hazardous chemicals, small footprint, minimal waste sludge…
Comparison to other water treatment technologies